Sunday, August 30, 2009

Four Months!

Don't tell Mom, but I'm really liking growing up. I think I'm pretty cool, now that I'm four months old. I love being a part of things. I am still so happy and am loved by my sisters, and mom and dad. I sometimes think I won't have any cheeks left, since Mom thinks she needs to kiss them off. I've discovered my hands, I can even hold my binkie and pull it out of my mouth, and if I'm lucky I can get it back in. I even got to sit at the dinner table with my family today, which made me so happy (I hate being left out). I love to snuggle with my blanket, especially when I'm sleeping. I even rolled over, even though I no one saw me. I'm really strong and love to kick. This life thing is pretty cool!





7 comments:

The Pollards said...

Just as cute as she was just last week and growing bigger and bigger every day.

Ann said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Stop it! Stop it, I say!! There will be no more getting older, no more getting bigger...I just can't take it anymore!

now that I'm done with that-she's adorable!! I'm dying to finish off what's left of those cheeks!

JaNae said...

Enough already with all the growing up in the Baird house! Can't you all just stay little?! What a blessing all 3 of your girls are!!!

Kelley said...

Ohmygosh she looks just like Shayla did in that 4th pic; Adorable!!

Carol said...

Such a cutie. I know what you mean about those cheeks. Can't wait to be able to "kiss them off" the next time we come visit.
Grandma

JaNae said...

Just looking at these again...I see Cambree & Shayla in Tianne, how fun that the caboose is a blend of the two before. :)

Liz and John Behunin said...

4 months!!! Wow, She gets cuter and cuter every day.