Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Random


So here are some random pictures of this last month. Not much exciting has been happening in September. School has started, peaches have been dried and canned, and a couple of family outings have taken place without cameras in tow. So I figured I'd post a few of my favorite pictures that I have taken this month.



Grandma bought these cute sister shirts. We thought we'd better get a picture of the girls in them, before they are too small.



Shayla is quite the reader! She loves to read to her sisters. Here she is reading something on their level, not hers. She reads chapter books to me. Her favorite, Nancy Drew.



Well, we all know Tianne is mine. Here she is sleeping just like me, something over her eyes and her legs hanging out of the covers.



It's amazing how you get a toy out for the baby and everyone else wants to play too. The girls love to all play together with this one toy. (Why do I have so many toys at my house?)



Here she is, the star of the show! What a doll! (if I do say so myself)


6 comments:

Ann said...

love all the pics and the stories they tell! give me more, more, MORE!!

JaNae said...

Random-yes. Fun-YES!

Kelley said...

There's nothing random about the abundance of pure adorbaleness here! SOOOOO Cute I could just DIE from the cuteness!!!
I don't get to say cute around here much....

The Pollards said...

Love the pictures, but what was up with Cambree in the picture where Shayla is reading? She looks not so happy. Tianne is going to be a big girl so fast. Time flies when you are having fun right? right?

Dan and Jen said...

That's the outfit I gave Tianne! I'm honored! Your girls are so darling. I'm glad that we got to hang out at the fair. We don't see you nearly enough now that you are not across the street. (boo for moving). Way to go on the canning. That is hard work. I did spaghetti sauce today. I wouldn't care to see another tomato for awhile.

Stevens said...

She sure is a doll. What a sweetheart. I still think it's so funny that you have the three girls and we have the three boys. There must be something divine in it all, but I do love the pink and sister shirts!