Do you really call a two day car ride, two days out of the car and a two day car ride home again, with three small girls, a vacation? I don't, but Brian does. Regardless of what you call it, we had a good time. Washington is beautiful and visiting Barry and Emily is the best!!!! And now that it is over, I can say I had a good time too. Thank heavens for car dvd players!
The car ride started out great! Everyone was excited and happy.
We did have a little medical problem, but we had such great medical doctors, that our worries were quickly diminished.
Running and playing with cousins was the best.
Why go all that way, and not go to the Ocean. So off we went to spend the day playing in the sand and water. The ocean was a hit!
5 comments:
Ah the great northwest so misty and dreary...yet fun.
Sounds like we went to some of the same places. Also, just returned from Seattle area. Loads of fun. Definately lots of driving. No DVD players here, just three teenagers in the back seat. Amazing to see what they do to amuse themselves. Quite amusing I must say.
Fun trip. You have such a cute little family.
I don't know about vacation, but it sure looks like a fun get-a-way!! We're jealous!
I've never been to Washington... it looks wonderful. I think I know about calling endless days in a car a "vacation". Yet I wouldn't trade it for anything. Great adventures and memories! Your girls are gorgious!
Post a Comment