Friday, October 30, 2009

Six Months!

I'm six months old!!! I can't believe I'm that old. Neither can my mom. I actually saw snow for the first time in my life. My personality is really starting to develop. I love to laugh and to make other people laugh. My favorite game is peek-a-boo with my sisters. I'm learning to grab my toes. If I don't grab them, I stare at them a lot. My mommy set me down the other day, and I just sat there. She had no idea that I could hold myself up. I can hold my own bottle, and I love to grab things with my hands. I rarely hold still, when Mommy tries to change me, I try to roll really fast just to make it more challenging for her. I love to "talk" especially at night. My voice is the best thing ever. Actually, the very best thing about being six months old is that I got to finally meet my Grandma and Grandpa. I love them!











2 comments:

Daddy said...

Tianne is one of the three cutest little girls I have ever seen!!

The Pollards said...

I love the picture with her on what I am assuming are your legs. Where she is in her diaper. So stinkin cute.