She's four! I can't believe it's gone so fast. And all she wants to know is if she is old enough to go to school. I say, "What's the rush?" Look how far you've come BabyGirl!!
she has such a beautiful and distinctive look. and she has hardly changed between 3 and 4 (i'm assuming that's 3)...same expression and everything!! we love you, cambree! hope you ahd fun at the peanut place. we went there for dinnere tonight too to try to celebrate with you!
3 comments:
Four year olds are so much fun! Have a super exciting day today, cutie!!!
I can't believe it!!!! Four already!!! Have a great day and have fun at the peanut place for dinner tonight.
she has such a beautiful and distinctive look. and she has hardly changed between 3 and 4 (i'm assuming that's 3)...same expression and everything!! we love you, cambree! hope you ahd fun at the peanut place. we went there for dinnere tonight too to try to celebrate with you!
Post a Comment