Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Well, I have to say, it was another successful New Year's party! What a blast! Filled with food, cousins games, sleep overs, and oh yeah, bubble wrap!!!




Then for the new year we had to learn a new skill! Way to go Shayla!


Can't ask for a better backyard! Complete with a ski lift!!!



3 comments:

JaNae said...

What a fun party. I wondered if you'd do it again...love the bubble wrap and confetti!

Shalya, way to go you ski bum!!! Let us know which Olympics to plan on attending.

Ann said...

shayla looks like a professional skiier in the last video. glad you had fun! love the bubble wrap idea. but was it really midnight??? or just 'midnight somewhere?'

Stevens said...

Skiing!! Go Shayla. What a great party house you have. Is there a weight limit on the ski lift? I'm wondering if I could come take lessons. Looking forward to many more fun times in 2011!