So on February 1st, Tianne threw up everywhere! This started the ball of "I hate February" rolling. Of course the day after her came Cambree, then Shayla a day after that. Of course Brian and I were not exempt either. Then Tianne decided it was her turn again, and again, and again. She also thought it would be great to develop a terrible cough during this whole event. Pretty soon she decided to throw a double ear infection into the mix. All in all, the entire month of February, Tianne has been sick and I'm sick of it! After listening to her cough and seeing her lay around and sleep all day, I decided to go back into the doctor, again!
This is what happens when the doctor hears her cough.
Then this..
Luckily she tested negative for pneumonia and asthma! To which I'm grateful, yet frustrated that I was told it was probably one nasty virus. I love that "v" word. In other words, hurry up and wait it out! Luckily he did give me some steroids to help the cough and to speed up recovery (typing with fingers crossed). They actually seem to be working too. So maybe we might salvage the last 4 days of February after all.
4 comments:
Oh this is just breaking my heart. Poor little thing. Glad it's not asthma or pneumonia but still.... Hope she starts feeling better soon! Give her lots of loves from us.
okay that picture of her strapped in that torture device-not all that bad until i couldn't figure out where her arms were!! so glad it's not that-but then again it's almost more frustating to not have a diagnosis that can take antibiotics. good luck. hang in there.
I hate that awful picture! Was she okay with that? It looks like torture, and oh-so-sad. I hope she wasn't sad. Sorry to hear of all the sickness. We've had it here, too. I'm sick of February too! Hang in there-- it's almost March (RSV season).
Long live the month of March. and all the fun that comes with it :o) Get well soon Tianne!! Those pictures are so sad!!
Post a Comment