Sunday, August 7, 2011

Summer, Summer, Summer


What a Summer! It's coming to an end which makes me sad! We have had sooooo much fun. Here is a bunch of reminders of what we did this summer!!




SPRINKLERS!!!




Hiking!!!



Lots of SWIMMING!!!



SLIP N SLIDE!!!!





AWESOME friends visiting!!!!


Lazy Summer Evenings!



Every Cousin Together!



Good Eating!!!



More cousins outings!




Youth Conference Acting!



Acting Camp for Shayla!



More outings with AWESOME friends!!!



And even more AWESOME FRIENDS!!!
Coming to Stay! and Hike!



Ride Trams!


Rock Climb!



Check out the world's best school!



Play a little football!



Watch Olympics Training!



Off to Bear Lake!!!



Kayaking!!




Sand Castle Building!!





Now it's time for school to start, and I'm tired, but happy! I only wish summer lasted all year long!!!! I'm going to miss the friends coming to stay, the playing, warm days, and most of all, my girls being home all day!!!!

3 comments:

Ann said...

seriously?!?! i mean, seriously?!? will you be my summer planner?? everything looks awesome! and ty is crying now that i showed him the pic of you on THE field. how did you get to do that??? love it all!

D said...

What an awesome summer you've had! Love the youth conference Gig- I think Brian Schmidt would be impressed! ;) I love the awesome friend part as well!

JaNae said...

What fun adventures and experiences you have! So fun to see all of you last weekend in the middle of all your summertime excitement.