Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

How do you choose which cute Halloween picture you post? I can't figure that out, so I'll post a few and you decide which ones you like the best. Good Luck!

Two cute girls!


"I wrangled me a calf!"



Beautiful Cowgirl!



Holy Cow! She's cute!



Cambree looks ticked that she's been caught.



Cute, even if they're not smiling.



"Let's go tick or treating, Dad!"



One must sort all the candy into appropriate piles!

4 comments:

Deborah said...

They are so cute. You obviously have much more self control than I do because I posted a ton. What were the different piles?

Ann said...

in the one where they are 'not smiling' they are both making the same exact expression. looks like a spookily fun holiday at your house! they are so cute! i didn't even know that cambree was going to be a cow-cute theme!

JaNae said...

Too many cute pictures to choose from, and such adorable subjects in the pictures...I do love the sorting candy one, pretty funny.

JaNae said...

The patten-leather hooves are a great touch!