I'm five months old! I'm so much fun! I have found my voice, and it is soooo cool! I love to hear myself squeal. I am a proficient roller-over-er, really, I'm good. I also think my hands are great. I can actually reach for things, I'm just not that great at grabbing yet (unless it's your hair). I saw my feet and thought those were pretty great. I stared at them for a long time, I'm going to figure out how to grab them pretty soon. I love to drink apple juice, but Mommy won't give me any other food, except milk. I got to ride on my first airplane. I loved it. I slept and loved being held for three whole hours. I even got to see Chicago, it's a great city. I love my family and they love me!
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Um...did you go to Chicago and find a lumberjack to take Brian's spot in the bed? Woah who would have known that Brian could grow such a manly beard. Oh and to Tianne congrats on 5 whole months and to you Lynette you look great!
Thank you for coming. We had such fun. I miss you already.
Sad that your traditional shot in front of the Chicago Skyline will be more expensive in the future since a hotel stay will be invovled too. Tianne, you can stop growing up so fast now please....
Post a Comment